Kesari Balakrishna Museum
This is the erstwhile home of Kesari Balakrisha Pillai situated on the back street of North Paravur where he lived and worked from 1943 to 1960. A fearless journalist and visionary who preached for establishing a single unified world without boundaries and barriers, this museum will showcase his contribution to the society.
- Traditional Kerala Home-stead architecture featured house.
- Digital Library
- Kesari Balakrishna Memorial
- An audio-visual presentation of Kesari Balakrishna Pillai (interviews of people and documentaries)
- Ambedkar Park (half km from the museum)
- Kesari Arts & Science College Campus (Trust owned)